F4[R] KidVicious vs Tank

Soprano

Postby Soprano » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:57 am

I'd like to hear some more details also...whats up with ROE 3 being conceded?

PAVEWAY

Postby PAVEWAY » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:27 pm

This match is just as any other match. well done job Ace's.

Tank

Postby Tank » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:19 pm

Well if you guys really want details on this match there isnt much to tell.
It was one of the poorest flown matches by both pilots i've ever seen. ROE1 there were no kills by either person. I hit the ground once and he hit the ground twice. So there is your 2-1
ROE2 He pretty much picked me apart with his guns. No need for missles. We flailed around stall fighting for a bit and he pretty much landed rounds on every square inch of my jet. 2nd engagement i was lucky enough to have him go tumble weed after the first merge and i got some quick angles and popped him with a 9p. 3rd engagement i brough first blood with a snap shot but he ended up returning the favor and started a left hand turn after he did it trying to stay safe from the ensuing heater shot and then his game froze , so we started that engagement over again and on the next one i was super slow over the top and he was super slow down on the deck i pickled of both heaters to shed weight and was able to drop my nose just in time to hit him before he reached saftey. The shot was enough to make his jet uncontrolable. ROE3 . Eric had some stuff to take care of so he decided that i could have it. No acmi's to post. Pretty much pointless to watch. It was very sloppy by both parts. I encourage someone to challenge me after that exhibition of flying.

Return to “Season 2 Archive”