Division 2

Should've seen them circles.
Panther

Division 2

Postby Panther » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:41 pm

With the exception of the 2 guys who just went on leave where is the rest of Division 2?? I have been waiting for a match, PM's and the pending challenge link have gone un-answered. :?:
Stephanie
"Panther"
Check Six

Arpad

Postby Arpad » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:12 am

maybe they are afraid :?

centermass

Postby centermass » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:43 pm

They are ;)

Mavrck_667th

Postby Mavrck_667th » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:45 am

I'm having the same problem Panther. Can't get anyone.
C.O. Mavrck of the Black Knights 667th Falcon Division
Current Ace Factor: 6.18
http://www.theblackknights667th.com

Panther

Postby Panther » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:48 am

Arpad wrote:maybe they are afraid :?

I thought guys were only afraid of Chicks before puberty?? :shock:

:-( Anyway, it is very disappointing, oh well there is always next season or the one afterwards since I will be in the process of moving here in a few weeks.
Stephanie

"Panther"

Check Six

Apollo

Postby Apollo » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:29 am

Yeah I know Panther, haven't seen any of the pilots you are talking about on TS or HL.... And that's durring in puberty :P

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:46 am

LOL!

With Nap gone, that leaves things up to xianzai. I think it's safe to say that matches might get scored, but that's about it. I wouldn't expect any nudging to get the competition moving along even at this stage considering he's also not been participating.
The ordinary air fighter is an extraordinary man and the extraordinary air fighter stands as one in a million among his fellows.
Theodore Roosevelt

centermass

Postby centermass » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:41 am

We don't need admins to fly and have fun, they are more for dispute resolution.

No matter what have fun and learn 8)

Nap

Postby Nap » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:32 am

Hey guys,

It's a very relevant question being discussed here, and I appreciate you bringing it up. Like yourselves, I have noticed this phenomenon, and am disappointed by those who aren't showing consideration to others around here.

There are many people here who have in their respective ways contributed towards the quality of the competition, and I feel obliged to say stern words on your behalf to those who have 'disappeared'.

When I published the Season 3 format, I did so in advance so everyone would understand what is expected of them. One of the reasons for holding the Race before the Divisions, since the division is based on a round-robin, was to weed out those who were not committed to participating to the end.

When a competitor leaves the competition during the division stage, they affect all the other vPilots in their division. The IDFL finds the UNACCEPTABLE.

The IDFL's primary aim is to provide quality competitions (that are fun, that are challenging, where you can learn and improve your skills), quantity is a secondary aim.

Those individuals who have 'disappeared' during the divisions will not be admitted into Season 4.
We cannot afford to have people dropping out and spoiling the fun of the people who are loyal to the league.

Napoleon

LoVeN

Postby LoVeN » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:50 am

sad that punishment is the thing that needed to try and solve this case of players droping out but i hope it will work for the good .
personaly i heard lot of pilots trying to arange fights and saying that the other dont answer but what that starnge in all of this is that 1 guy say on another guy he isent showing up and then this other guy showing up saying on the first guy that he isent showing up.
anyway thats only 1 exmple of many . i hope next season we will have players that are here to fly more and talk less.
"fear not for iam the LoVeN"

Apollo

Postby Apollo » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:25 am

Well Panther looks like we are going to have to ge defaults if these guys dont reply... Would be nce to beat them fair and square though lol.

Mavrck_667th

Postby Mavrck_667th » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:44 pm

I sent email practically to all the rest of the fellas I haven't played yet and didn't get 1 response. Been checking the DF teamspeak practically every day as well. Really sucks that they don't want to come out of the woodwork.
C.O. Mavrck of the Black Knights 667th Falcon Division

Current Ace Factor: 6.18

http://www.theblackknights667th.com

Return to “Pilots Lounge”